Friday, September 28, 2012

Like in 3 seconds pictures

No offense to all y'all who make/like these "Like in 3 Seconds" pictures, but I think they are the most annoying pictures on Facebook. For example: Like in 3seconds if you love God, ignore if you don't. Really now. Are you seriously saying that I don't love god if I don't like it? (By the way, I am Christian) It's not that I'm offended, I just that I think they're a waste of time and they are stupid. It's like God is really gonna care if you like or don't like. He's not gonna love you any less.They constantly clog up my news feed. I swear at least every 5 posts there are one of these. They are seriously so worthless. And most of the pages that re post them, have nothing to do with the picture. And these pictures have no meaning to it. There's no amusement, knowledge, or point to them. Comment with your opinions and/or topics you want be to blog about if you want. 'aight.

Peace
-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment